Professional Development workshops
- Curriculum Guidance
- ACT/SAT Prep
- Summer Programs
- Paying for College
- Standardized Test Prep
- Graduate School 101 Sessions
- Medical (MD & DO)
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Occupational & Physical Therapy (OT/PT)
- Taking a Gap Year
- 101s of Interviewing
- Etiquette 101
- Post Baccalaurette Programs
Students will be able to visit booths and talk one-on-one to representatives from dozens of graduate and professional schools, standardized test prep services, and summer enrichment opportunities.
Clinical Skills Sessions
- Physical Exam Skills
- Suturing Workshop
- Ultrasound Tutorial
- X-Ray Rotations
- Minority Representation in Healthcare
- Undergraduate Pre-Health Student Panel
- Paying for the Admissions Cycle Student Panel
- Keynote Panel Luncheon
- ....and more! Please check back for updates.
CURRENT APPLICANT AND RE-APPLICANT SPECIFIC OPPORTUNITIES
We understand that some of you will be readying your documents, meeting with pre-health advisors, and preparing to enter the 2018-2019 application cycle. We also are aware that some of you may have already gone through the application cycle. Therefore, some of these workshops will not pertain to you. This year, we are attempting to make the Summit just as beneficial for you all as well. If you are an applicant participating in a 2018-2019 application cycle or have previously participated in an application cycle, we are offering mock interviews. In order to participate, you must:
- Register and follow the prompts; AND
- Follow resume and personal statement instructions on the registration form or
- Upload your documents below.
We will grant a book scholarship during the Summit. If you would like to be considered for the scholarship, you must register for the Summit and then complete the application by following the link below.
**UPDATE: The Scholarship Essay Submission Period is now CLOSED. Winners will be announced at the Summit. Good Luck to those who submitted!**